As an authorized referral (Referral) of , you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (Agreement). Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting as an Referral.
Your participation in the Program is solely to legally advertise our website to receive a commission on memberships and products purchased by individuals referred to by your own website or personal referrals.
By signing up for the Referral Program (Program), you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
Approval or Rejection of the Application
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Referral Program Application at our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Referral Program Application.
Commissions will be paid once a month. For an Referral to receive a commission, the referred account must remain active for a minimum of 31 days.
You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive a commission on your own accounts.
Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws.
- Violation of intellectual property rights. reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or other form of promised kick-backs from your referral commission as an incentive. Adding bonuses or bundling other products with , however, is acceptable.
- Self referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Referral fraud.
In addition to the foregoing, reserves the right to terminate any Referral account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or no reason.
You may use graphic and text links both on your website or social media and within in your email messages. You may also advertise the site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.
You may use the graphics and text provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions and not in violation as outlined in the Termination section.
Coupon and Deal Sites
occasionally offers coupon to select referrals and to our newsletter subscribers. If you’re not pre-approved / assigned a branded coupon, then you’re not allowed to promote the coupon. Below are the terms that apply for any affiliate who is considering the promotion of our products in relation to a deal or coupon:
- Referrals may not use misleading text on referral links, buttons or images to imply that anything besides currently authorized deals to the specific referral.
- Referrals may not bid on Coupons, Discounts or other phrases implying coupons are available.
- Referrals may not generate pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, or any other seen or unseen actions that set referral cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating a specific savings by clicking on a clearly marked link, button or image for that particular coupon or deal. Your link must send the visitor to the merchant site.
- User must be able to see coupon/deal/savings information and details before an referral cookie is set (i.e. “click here to see coupons and open a window to merchant site” is NOT allowed).
- Referrals sites may not have “Click for (or to see) Deal/Coupon” or any variation, when there are no coupons or deals available, and the click opens the merchant site or sets a cookie. Referrals with such text on the merchant landing page will be removed from the program immediately.
Pay Per Click (PPC) Policy
PPC bidding is NOT allowed without prior written permission.
will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to referral tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships or products sold by . We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Referral account is terminated.
The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Referral account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Referral shall indemnify and hold harmless and its referral and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Referral.
Electronic Signatures Effective
The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the referral program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.